- The grass is green.
- The kids love the rain.
- The urine smell washes off the sidewalks. (We live downtown, this is a problem)
- The crazies stay inside.
- Our car, for the next few days, does not look so dirty. This is deceiving...
- The wet dog smell in enclosed spaces, like on the bus.
- My bus shelter, on my way home from work, does not have a shelter.
- It does not matter how well you think you are dressed for the rain, you will get wet.
- The poor rained out insects all try to move into our apartment. No one has screens on their windows to prevent this.
- The moss grows better in the back yard.
- Everyone has super frizzy hair.
- Make-up tends to run down your face.
- Everyone looks like a puff ball in a rain coat, including me.
- The sidewalks and roads are all covered in Earthworms. It is sad and disgusting at the same time.
And who says I am too negative?????????