Saturday, August 11, 2007

NO MORE BEER

I do not understand what people are thinking in the first place by drinking so much, but they are totally crazy if they think I will sell them more beer.

These five guys come down to reception, waking me up, to get help turning on the lights in the hotel rooms. I explained to them where the switches are, but that was not good enough, I had to go up and turn on the lights for everyone.

Maybe they are scared of the dark??

After all this commotion at 2:30 a.m. they want me to sell them beer.

I would prefer to avoid anymore situations. I told them I did not sell beer this late, a total lie, but I think if they drank anymore the next time they came down to reception it would be so I could help them take there shoes off or tuck them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment