Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No ghosts, no ghouls

Now Halloween has come and gone.
There is no Halloween in Iceland.

I have heard of something like it in the spring. I am told the kids go around and sing in stores for candy.

But it is not the same.

I think Kasper missed it the most. I was not going to mention anything to him but some kid in school told him it was Halloween yesterday. I think he is feeling a little ripped off now. I ended up promising to buy him candy to make up for not being able to go trick or treating. I might regret this.

I told him there was more Christmas to make up for the lack of Halloween. After all it is only 3 weeks until his birthday and I think the Christmas stuff starts 2 weeks after that. I told him it all balances out.

We will have to watch the Nightmare before Christmas tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment