Friday, November 03, 2006

New Girls Upstairs

In the apartment upstairs, that is owned by Champagne Girls, a strip, dance place downtown, has some new tenants.

They look like dancers too, just like the last girls that lived there. The ones that did not get paid.

So they must be new too.

The question is should I mention to them that the last girls were not paid?

Reasons Why Not
  1. I do not know them well, so they might not even believe me.
  2. I do not want an angry club owner after me
  3. I have kids, I really do not need to worry about them any more then I already do
  4. It is not really my business
  5. They might be getting paid, then I would just seem to be a liar

Reasons To

  1. Nobody, including me likes to see someone get ripped off
  2. I might not be able to sleep the same if I just pretended not to know anything
  3. These owners are bad people, they should be stopped
  4. I might be able to save someone anymore trouble

Anyways, it is something to think about. I am not sure yet what to do but if you want to work there for free yourself I found an ad online to apply.

http://www.thebestdancers.com/strip_club_info1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment