They look like dancers too, just like the last girls that lived there. The ones that did not get paid.
So they must be new too.
The question is should I mention to them that the last girls were not paid?
Reasons Why Not
- I do not know them well, so they might not even believe me.
- I do not want an angry club owner after me
- I have kids, I really do not need to worry about them any more then I already do
- It is not really my business
- They might be getting paid, then I would just seem to be a liar
- Nobody, including me likes to see someone get ripped off
- I might not be able to sleep the same if I just pretended not to know anything
- These owners are bad people, they should be stopped
- I might be able to save someone anymore trouble
Anyways, it is something to think about. I am not sure yet what to do but if you want to work there for free yourself I found an ad online to apply.