Tuesday, November 14, 2006

new tenents in our attic

and not the desirable kind. They do not pay rent either, so some people might call them squatters.

Everyone knows our back door did not lock. People are always leaving the door open, especially when the weather is OK. Give the hallways some fresh air.

Today Gilsi, who lives across the hall from me, told me of a problem. He went up to the attic, everyone has storage rooms up there, and the place is trashed. He said a bunch drug addicts have living up there.

Everyone said that big space should be used for something, but this is ridiculous.

Time to lock the door when sleeping.

I think I have moved into the Icelandic version of Beverly.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know it was a big deal until this happened. Gisli and Davið are making plans right now to fix the doors this weekend so this will not happen again.

    ReplyDelete