Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Who is this for?

I am writing this blog as a way to keep in touch with my friends and family in Canada.
It is much easier then repeating myself 50 times.

I think it is going over well and seems to be read often.

It does make me a little uneasy when people who live 3 blocks away, or a call, read it. No offense intended, but it seems a little strange to me.

I understand that it is on the Internet so anyone can read it. That does not bother me. It just bother me when people would rather read it then ask me in person how things are going.

After all, my friends and family in Canada do not have that option.

2 comments:

  1. "It just bother me when people would rather read it then ask me in person how things are going."

    Har! har! Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of blogging. These things take time to get used to, but in no time things will have turned around and you'll stop telling people what's happening in your life because you assume they all read your blog.

    Been there. done that. :-)

    Anyway, I like to read your blog from two blocks away, simply because you're fun to read. You're a fine story-teller and a natural born blogger.

    ReplyDelete