Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stefan's First Stitches

Stefan fell down the ladder on his bunk bed today and tore the under his chin open.

He is so brave, he did not cry in the car, or at the hospital. He held still for the needles of freezing and all 7 stitches.

It was ugly.

He did so well they gave him a toy car.

I almost fainted less then half way through and they made me lie down on the floor, I could not even stand.

Stefan is stronger then me I guess.

So this is 3 sets of stitches for our boys in 4 months, that must be some sort of record.

I must say that I am very impressed with the hospital though. We waited less then five minutes to get a room, saw the nurse right away, the doctor very soon after and were on our way home less then an hour later.

In the waiting room they have for family's there is toys, movies, an extra TV with video games and a real couch that beats those horrible hospital chairs any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment