Monday, October 08, 2007

Hemmi and Guðlaug's Wedding

Saturday, October 6th, 2007


Davíð


Lindsey and Ívar


Ditta


Íssak and some other guy


Guðlaug


Hemmi


Lindsey and Ditta - fighting for the flowers









Us


Einar and his girlfriend


good snacks



Strange Food


and more food


Lindsey trying to look normal


bad timing


I wish I could remember his name...
ah, must not be important


This guy is studying in Germany, he doesn't have a name either


Lindsey and ívar


again


Davíð eating all those tasty strawberries



The greetings, everyone kissing each other


What is this picture about?


Ditta - a bad one, picture I mean





The Wedding Family


I was only actually tyhere from about 5 to 7:30 because I had to get back to work - but it looked beautiful and it sounds like everyone had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment