Wednesday, October 24, 2007

good old forwards

I remember when I first opened an email account, about 8 years ago, all I ever got was forwards, and I loved it.

Then they started to annoy me.

Then people stopped sending them.

Now the only person who sends me forwards is Denita, and she can be forgiven because I have not seen her in almost a million years.

Today she actually sent me some funny pictures and rather then spam everyone I know with them I will just put the best ones (that I think) here.



This guy should have been arrested a long time ago.


And this is as classy as it gets, good old shot gun weddings.


Man I love Saskatchewan - being a proud Saskatchewanite myself!

Stuttering sign, just like the driver probably is.

Well that's my spam for the day - please don't hate me for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment