Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good times on Target.com

Probably only because I live in Iceland. Land of the overpriced.
So here’s the story:
My pal Lizzy has gone home to California for a month, less then three weeks left, and offered my the opportunity of a lifetime – I could shop online at Target.com, have the stuff sent to her and she would bring it back with her.
Well, as soon as I saw this site I shopped like mad, and now she will probably need to send stuff in a box.
But even with shipping, the prices were a third, or less, then what they would be here.
I got the boys pants for 7.00 a pair…..
I also used the opportunity to stock up on necessity’s like Children’s Tylenol and Baby Orgel. Things that I can not do without, but can not buy here.
I also order a bunch of pictures. I have not had pictures developed in 3 years and am looking forward to doing a photo album.
There was so much stuff….. I may have over done it.
In fact I did manage to spend a little more money then I would have liked, but nothing is free, and the good news is that I would have spent much more here.

1 comment:

  1. I just placed an order with Target.com, myself. Christmas is coming, you know. We send things to my parents, who then go to the post office to send it on to us.

    ReplyDelete