Thursday, November 19, 2009

A good age

My friend Lizzy told me that it is best to have a husband who is at least 10 years older then yourself. I guess the maturity levels match more then.
There have been moments that I think this could certainly be true.
My other friend Tikky told me that it is best to have husband who is much younger then yourself. She was very happy to hear that David was younger then me, even if it is only by one year. She says this is very lucky for me.
I guess she has a sister whose husband is 4 years younger and this is considered a good marriage. Maybe this is Thai culture, I don’t know.
I am not sure that anyone rule is true, it just depends on the individual.
I could not see myself being married to anyone older. Maybe it is because I have a rather young family, but anyone 10 years older then me seems closer to my mother’s age then my own. That is a little to creepy for me to marry.
I also could not see myself with anyone any younger. Maybe I am getting old, but 25 year old seem like kids to me now. It could be that having three kids of my own has aged me.
These things being said, I think David is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment