Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still hungery?

A typical meal around here involves a table full of some food and everyone eating until it is all gone.

Admittedly Davíð usually has the most but it looks like everyone is full and happy in the end.

Then this weekend Davíð and Kasper went with our couchsurfer on a road trip and I stayed home with Stefán.

Although I would have liked to have gone I am just not up to sitting in a car all day anymore. IT hurts.

So Stefán and I are alone and I can not help but notice how much he is eating.

More then double of any other time.

Before lunch today he ate 2 bowls of cereal and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Now I am wondering if he always needs more. Maybe he just doesnt eat as fast as the other guys and would eat much more if given the time to do it?

Something to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kol, that is sort of sad! But I almost think right. He is such a sort of reserved, quiet kid, I could almost see him not complaining.

    I took a walk today up here at Asbru (the new name, whatever!) and was thinking about how GREAT it will be here when you guys get here this summer. I was thinking Kasper and Stefan can teach Palmer their Islensk/english blend. SOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true, I think I need to feed the boys before Davíð, or at least give them a head start.
    I am super excited about the summer too, its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete