Sunday, September 02, 2007

Friday

Every Friday starts out the same in Kasper's school.
The parents all bring the kids to school, just like any other day, but on Fridays they stay.
This is because every Friday morning, the kids sing for us!

So here is Kasper sitting up front, with the camouflage hat on.



This is some big kite hanging from the ceiling.


A bowl of roses. I was a little upset with these roses because I am sure they are very expensive and I hope the 17000 a month we pay for Kasper to go to school is not all going to flowers....
OK, that sounded a little bitter, I am very happy with the school, I just question the spending sometimes.


And this is the school he goes to.


This is the boat thing my chair was next to, I could not see very much thanks to this boat.


So I took pictures of it, and the little fishing guys in it.

Here is a blurry Kasper hopping around and looking a little like a terrorist in the hat thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment