Saturday, September 08, 2007

The 9 Month Pass

The Nine Month Blue Card - for the bus - is a real deal. If you trust yourself not to lose the thing.

That is what stresses me out the most. If I spend more then 30000 on a card, then my wallet falls out of my pocket. It would be more valuable to anyone.

I would worry more about my bus pass then my Visa or debit card.

So this is my idea, and if I was in charge, this is how it would be, when you pay for the 9 month pass you would get 9 one month passes. Each one would be stamped with starting and ending dates and only good during those times.

Then if I lose one, or spill coffee all over it cause that has happened before, I might cry, but I would not have some sort of nervous breakdown.

If I was in charge of Stætó, things would be better.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:38 AM

    The bus company is way too cheap to do that! But you could try laminating the card - that at least would protect it from spills and get all crumpled. When I used one, I generally put it in my wallet where the driver's license was supposed to be so I'd never have to remove it, just flash it at the driver. Then I was less likely to lose or drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do actually put my bus pass in the part of my wallet that it can be seen with out taking it out, but half the bus drivers make you take it out anyways.

    I guess it is some sort rule.

    ReplyDelete