These are, as of now, my favorite complaints from my second job, in no particular order.
- Why are you always trying to feed me dog shit? (the food might look bad because it is blended for people who have no teeth, but I am sure it tastes fine)
- Everyday, no matter what time it is, all there is to watch is porn. (The channels are all scrambled because his family does not pay for him to get channels)
- Do you know what my salary is? I have been here over a month and no one has paid me. (Thinking they have a job at the home, rather then live there)
- Are you trying to kill me? (While putting your socks on?)
- Have you been drinking? I am sure you have been drinking. Are you retarded? People like you should not be allowed to work here. (It would take a lot more then that for me to even bat an eyelash)
I can see how this job could be a bit much for some people, it certainly give some clarity to the Grumpy Old Men bit, but I kind of like it.
Sure the pay is terrible, you have to do a few yucky things, and the verbal abuse is on a level of its own. But there is something rewarding in the job, sometimes, the grumpy old people can even be happy.