Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Child Poverty

If these kids are poor, don't tell my kids. They will leave home looking for someone clearly more rich then us....

They have a t.v. and d.v.d. player, if my kids watch anything it is something off the Internet on our computer, we don't actually have a t.v. yet, never mind a d.v.d. player.

The children in this article have no choice but to watch t.v., they are so poor they can not afford to do anything else. We are so poor I make my kids play outside. They often spend the entire day out there playing on playground or building castles on what ever they find laying around.

And you see that cell phone, well my kids do not even have cell phones. (Although the time might be coming)

Almost all the clothing my kids have is second hand, I actually have them thinking this is the way it is supposed to be. Why would you spend huge amount of money on clothing they will destroy or leave at the playground by accident?

I think most people with children know how to save money with them and make things last longer, it doesn't mean they are poor, just clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment