Monday, July 30, 2007

Repaid

I have complained so much about the tax system here.

I did not have a tax card until I had lived here for 11 months.

I was told I was not entitled to that money back, by some people, and that I would get it back, by others.

I am still often not found, in the system!

But today I have good news:

We get our money back on Wednesday. The tax office has decided that we are entitled to this money and are being refunded!!!

YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA

This means Davíð will have money for his school books and a laptop for school.

I will have money to buy some clothing for my job.

We will have enough to pay all Kasper's school fees ahead of time. This will save a lot of stress later.

Well I have to go now, I have plans to dance around the entire apartment all night in joy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment