Friday, July 27, 2007

The Case of the Missing Socks

And I thought I was just going a little crazy.

I noticed about a week ago that I was not washing any of Davíð's socks. They just were not in the laundry basket. I looked under the couch - that is a usual hiding spot - but I did not see any.

While putting away laundry I noticed that there was no socks in his drawer and I was going to say something, but that would be just weird. Surly I have better things to do then worry about other peoples socks.

Today I went to empty out the car, it has to be emptied out about once a week. Everything Davíð brings to the car stays in the car. Like some physics law...

So there I was dragging out the weeks worth of newspapers and empty energy drink cans when I see the edge of a sock from under the drivers side seat.

I pulled it out and looked under - there must have been a dozen of them. It was not a pretty sight.

I got them all out and they are all having a extra good wash now in the washing machine.

When Davíð wakes up I am going to have to mention this.

To be fair:
He recently bought a new pair of sandals and I think he is probably just taking his socks off after work to put his sandals on for the drive home.
Maybe I should have seen this coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment