Saturday, June 09, 2007

June 6th

It was our 4 year wedding anniversary. The past three years we went for a walk by the legislature then went out to Denny's, basically reacting our wedding.

This year we needed to do something different because a walk in Edmonton is not all that practical now.

This year we did something totally different. We went out to an amazing restaurant, fine dinning style, and ate a 200.00 meal, not including desert. I had the lobster soup to start then lamb, potato and some salads. Davið had whale to start then some chicken, potato and salads. We even had a bottle of wine. It was strange to eat some wear that not only had cutlery on the table but also had wine glasses and fresh bread.

After dinner we went out for coffee at Q Bar, a nice quite place that I guess is an unofficial gay bar. Even though I am not gay, the coffee was nice and it was not super loud so I would go back.

Then we went bowling. I had not been bowling in years and Davið won. It was a lot of fun and we started making plans to invite other people bowling next time.

We got home after midnight and the boys had just fallen asleep. Agata babysat for us and the boys tried everything with her. They had her making them popcorn and drinking pop at 11 at night. I was a little upset with them, but I guess all kids have to see what they can get away with for a new person.

This was a great anniversary, I was very happy. This is also the first one Davið remembered before I had to call and tell him off at work for forgetting.

After a great night Davið suggested that we go on dates more often then once a year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Congratulations on your 4th anniversary!

    I am so glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete