Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Beach again

After a dark and yucky winter in Iceland you learn to really enjoy some half decent weather. It was not super hot yesterday, in fact most people were still wearing sweaters, but it was OK weather and I was happy.

We kept the boys out at the beach until 8 at night, much past bedtime, just because it seemed like sleeping through this would have been a waste of good weather. So they were a little tired and cranky today, but it is worth it.

I really like the foot showers here.














2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    You all look like you're having so much fun! I'm glad you got to have a good day at the beach.

    I'm curious about the picture with the North American-sized barbecue - is that a TV camera pointing at the grill, or a robot programmed to flip burgers, or someone waiting for something to happen so he can send it to AFV? (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    They were filming some television show. There was a table set up and more cameras as well.
    Behind the hill was the van picking up the signal.
    I guess if I got some pictures of the other things it would have explained it better.

    ReplyDelete