Monday, June 11, 2007

I have been robbed

actually it is more like Davið has been.

Somebody reached through our bedroom window and grabbed Davið's cell phone while we were sleeping last night.

It is so creepy because if the person was kneeling down and fishing around with his arm to grab the phone they would have seen me sleeping less then a meter away.

I feel kinda yucky that a strangers arm was so close to be while I slept.

The ironic thing is that he would have asked for a new one for his birthday if it would have been stolen last week, but now it is a bit late for that.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    I do know how you feel. Once I was pestered by a peeping tom. And once our car was burgled and ransacked. Both times, it took awhile before I felt safe again.

    Sorry Davið lost his phone though. That's just added aggravation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Thats so fu**ing creppy. I can't believe that they reached their arm through your window. thank god they didn'y climb through and rob you face to face. So are you going to still sleep with your window open?
    Janielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The window is not big enough for an adult to get through, although we got Kasper in once when I locked myself out. Davið and I are looking into putting up bars on the windows. I see now that I really live in the ghetto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:56 AM

    I never seen or heard of that I lived in a rough area and never seen or heard of things like that happening. Although I never had my possessions walk away from my house the first time I did though I had it back Right away.
    Tye

    ReplyDelete