Saturday, May 26, 2007

Strange Calls

I remember working nights at Humpty's and getting strange calls in the middle of the night.

You know the weirdos that want to know what you are wearing or if you are included in the special.

It just went with the job, and it was funny.

I just got one of those calls, on my cell phone. It was funny too but I did not know that Icelanders thought it was fun to call strangers and hit on them. I thought maybe it was a Canadian thing.

Anyways it was a typical weirdo call, with the typical questions. How is you body? Are you cute? blah blah blah.

I told him my husband was not home but he could call back later and talk to him. I also told him that he must have the wrong number.

He said he does not take any drugs or drink alcohol so I did not need to worry.

He said it was destiny! and because he called my cell the number is on my phone. He said I should call him later. Right!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

This is probably one of the funniest things to happen to me in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment