Friday, May 04, 2007

The Mail

I got lots of mail today, most of it was crap like pay stubs and bills, but there was two things I was happy about.

I got the envelope from my dad that had the stuff for my taxes and Davið's transcripts. I was getting a little worried but I am feeling much better now. I just need to print out my Canadian taxes and send them in. Only a few months late.

I also got a parcel from Janielle, THANK YOU so much. We will do our best to pace ourselves on the chips and really enjoy every bite. Kasper is looking forward to some KD tomorrow night and the flashing Canada pins are a big hit, I am saving them for Canada Day. Before I left I should have bought stuff for June 1, it is not like they sell it here. Hindsight is 20/20....

I also sent out some mail. Michal, Janielle, Dad and Angela: stuff is on the way. Angela: I meant for this stuff to be for Gail but I do not have her address. When you get it could you give it to her for me? Everyone else, I hope you like it.

And a kinda funny story about the parcel I got from Janielle. The dill pickle chips bag exploded, but no worries, none was wasted. Kasper spent the better part of the afternoon eating every crumb out of the box. They still tasted great!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:30 AM

    hahahaha thats funny about the chips, i can't believe that they opened up? But im glad that you guys liked everything. Janielle

    ReplyDelete