Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mothers Day 2007

Mothers Day is not a big deal here. At least not enough to see ads reminding everyone to buy gifts and cards.

But I am from Canada where this is a big deal, and we will keep this tradition.

Davið and the boys were making me breakfast in bed while I tried to sleep in. After a lot of frustration, Davið sent the boys to make pictures for me. He cooked me egg in toast with syrup, it was great and a treat I had not had since I lived in Canada.

These are from the boys:

This first one is from Stefan. He said it was a picture of Daddy peeing his pants. I am guessing he was a little upset with Davið when he drew this. Davið was a little hurt because he feels this picture makes him look fat.


This one was from Kasper. It is a beautiful rainbow with a family of heart walking beneath it. Very sweet. Kasper is really into drawing hearts for me lately. There was no anger in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment