Saturday, May 05, 2007

Helgi

Imagine my surprise to see Helgi in Fréttablaðið.

My old friend and even roommate for a while. I move continents and he shows up in my free local daily paper.

Almost creepy.

It was too bad I could not read the article better but I figured this much out:
- He wants to come to Iceland to study Icelandic and History? at the university
- He was in Iceland in 1998 from the Snorrie program.
- His middle name is Gunnar (That one was easy)

These are all things I have heard from him before. In fact any one who takes to him for 5 minutes knows these things, but it was still so strange to see him in the paper.

I tried to save it but I left it on the kitchen counter and Kasper spilled water everywhere trying to fill up his water gun. These things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment