Monday, December 14, 2009

Wrong Planet

Robert, my father in law, sent us this link Wrong Planet.

There is a lot to read, but so far it is great.

One point is this action against a radio commentator:
On July 16th, Weiner announced: “Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism, since I’m not talking about autism? A fraud, a racket…You know what autism is? I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is…What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, "Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot.”

And refuses to apologize for anything.

Davíð says he would like to let the guy know that we tried that, it didn't work, hes still Autistic :) (jk)

What a #%&#/&

No comments:

Post a Comment