Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crispy fresh, frozen and a little flashy

Crispy fresh air is nice in the shower, Personally I like to have burning hot water with the window wide open. 43 degree water burning my skin and below zero air in my lungs. A good contrast.
This window also makes a good shelf. A place to keep the shampoo. The only problem being during the winter, like now, some things are freezing. The toothpaste and shampoo are currently defrosting at the bottom of the shower. It seemed a little too cold for them...
This window is also a little awkward because besides some little super rusty blinds, you are basically putting on a show for anyone who cares to look into the window while you are in there. OK, it is only a problem for women, but still, it is not like curtains can go in the shower... Lucky, I think no one looks up to the third floor.

This is not my shower, but it is the same. I was just to lazy to dig out the camera for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment