Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All in one

OK, I have tried to edit this post so the pictures and cations line up for about 15 minutes and have now lost patience, so lets play a little game called who is in this picture!
We had some busy times this last week.

Kasper started boys scouts camp yesterday. Seven days and nights of camping fun. I really hope it goes well...

The fish moved out to the country to live with Inga and Rob. Rob has become seriously obsessed with aquariums and fish lately so I know they will be well cared for.

Stefán got pneumonia and spent some quality time at the hospital. He is doing much better now.

Davíð has had so much family come from Kanada to visit. It has been great for me to meet most of them for the first time. There has been Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and cousins. Here is some of the gang:


Right to left:


This is Pierrette, Richards wife and Aunt to Davíð.
Next we have Anne's friend who traveled with her from Kanada. I will get back to you with her name, I am a little embarrassed to admit I can not think of it at the moment. Anne is another Aunt of Davíð.



















Left to Right:
Inga, Már, Stína and Davíð

You know all these guys.





























Stefáns - a real close up.
Look carefully to see freckles.















On the far right we see Anne writing
Ulfrún in the center. I love the white hair.
Left to Right:
Jaque (this might be spelled wrong but Kasper called his Jack), Stefán, Garpúr and Ulfrún
This is a better on with Sonia on the far right.
Side ways dogs!
Saga, on the left earned the bucket head from tearing up her paw.
I think Rósa was laughing at her.
I think Kristina is looking a little tired here, after all it was after 11.
Ah Rósa, my little doggy.
Sónia knows everything. Just ask her you will see.
She was a little shocked to hear we have the same last name, like there is no way we could be related.
Jaque quickly became Kaspers hero.
This is one tired couch surfer
Andre - our French Canadian.
He went with Davíð on a huge 5 day hike in the wilderness of Iceland. Davíð got really sun burned.
Siblings.
Siblings in a better light.
Anne!
I already introduced these guys.
This was when they came back from the hike.
The guys were really dirty.
There are always good times to be had on a trampoline.
A happy Davíð.
A very tired and jet lagged Sonia.
A cranky looking Davíð.
This is my car in the background, saving money on gas cause it has no tires.
We just use it to decorate Inga and Rob's yard now, Saskatchewan style
This is when Saga cut up her paw climbing the mountain. She got stitches.
Stefán.
Drugged up Saga.
Richard, Rob and Pierette, in the sun.
The backs of Kasper and his friend Viktor.
A sun bathing seal.
This must be the most dangerous looking playground equipment around.
So I let my kids play on it.
This is proof of gnome existence in Iceland. I am considering selling it to the Enquirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment