Saturday, July 05, 2008

A Very Busy Friday

As with the family tradition of having several birthday parties, Garpur had his first 6 year party on Friday. This party was just with classmates and I came along to help out. I am not sure how much help I was, but things went well enough.

Kristina made this cake - it is a solid chocolate shell that had to be broken with a hammer, then the cake was inside.


It looked so pretty - but as you can see it was not as easy to break as we would have thought.


I guess the trick is to be able to break the shell without smashing the cake.


Some of the party was outside playing games - here is Kasper counting.


This was some chasing game that I was lost in.


The birthday boy, or at least the back of his head.























In the morning, before the party, I went to Ets for coffee. Here she is with her daughter Helena.











No comments:

Post a Comment