Thursday, July 31, 2008

Those boys!

The week has been busy - and here are some pictures from the last few days......


Stefán - this boy has an attitude.



Like most brothers, there is a constant competition for attention.



The bully of Hlemmur (the bus station)


Stefán likes these cookies, they are super crunchy cause they are supposed to be dipped in coffee, but he just uses water.



No matter how much of the apartment we dedicate to kids stuff, the toys always gravitate towards our tiny room. Every night we find toys on the desk and in our blankets.

We have had a lot of couch surfers over the last few weeks, and it has been great. OK, maybe Davíð doesn't care for it, but I love it.

There are so many French people coming to stay with us I wish I had learned something in the 4 years I had French classes.

Tomorrow a girl from Belgium is coming This is so exciting.

The weather here has been insanely hot - for Iceland.

Maybe I am getting weak, but it was 22 yesterday and I thought I was going to die, and I burnt, a lot! There must be something that makes the heat more intense here.

I saw Kungfu Panda, in Icelandic and still laughed, so it must be good.

It has been a busy week full of parks, swimming and sand - tomorrow we might even hit the Zoo, but I admit I am tired and am not sleeping so well thanks to the sun burn.

But what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment