Friday, July 18, 2008

Beyond Creepyness

OK - now I have done it.
I went to Toys R Us today to visit and pick up a gift from a co-worker. I talked to my favorite pals and went to talk to Albert.
Then Albert mentioned in a related conversation that he had read my blog.
I feel so naked.
Naturally when you sill your guts and vent on the internet someone is going to read it, but I never would have guess my xboss would have.
Anyways, I would like to say that the only reason I called Toys R Us cheap bastards is because they would not supply me or subsidize the cost of an important and expensive part of my work clothing, the shoes. I was a little surprised.
So just because they would not pay for shoes, pay me over time or even pay me what other people made doesn't make them cheap bastards.
:]
Maybe just with me, and we all know I am special.

In other news, I think I may have successfully created 2 new Zefrank addicts.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You've just learned The 5th Law of Blogging: Your blog will be read by those you least want to.

    But you're absolutely right, they were Right Cheap Bastards, who didn't deserve someone as qualified and dedicated as you.

    ReplyDelete