Wednesday, May 18, 2011

stuff to do

after studying til all hours I feel nearly ready for my Icelandic 4 test tonight.
Then KFC for a dinner treat after and drinks with a friend who is moving back to the states.
But first I woke up at 6:30. Played Farmville.com, got kids up and sent them to school. Met with another friend, Laura, at 7:30 and walked 3.7 km, came home and had tea. Now after fooling around on cracked.com I am ready to get going again.
I walk another 4.6 km to go to the grocery store, and bakery, then home, so add another 2.3.
Adding up to more the 10 km (I plan to be in super shape at the end of the summer)
Then I get home, switch the laundry, get dinner going and off to school I go.
So everythings going good, just wish I had more time in the day!
Note: I am very angry with my bunny today, he ate my cucumber plant. And it was doing so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment