Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday

Today will be the last of Davíð's birthday celebrations.
They started two days ago.

Friday was a Birthday with friends, poker, buckets-o-beer, load music, and a dancing baby.

Saturday was needed for some recovering, for Davíð. The boys made Davíð a giant chocolate cake that over flowed in the oven (currently feeling grateful for the self cleaning feature). They covered the cake in white icing and rat shaped candys. Good stuff. We also cooked Davíð breakfast, rather late in the afternoon and ordered Mega Week pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow is Davíð's actual birthday and Davíð's parents host another birthday party. So we will be heading out there. He's one lucky guy. And he's 29.

AND
Next week is more fun:

June 6th I send 2/3 of my boys away for 5 days of summer camp fun and I will be enjoying my 8 year wedding anniversary. (A true measure of my old age) and (as if this was not enough) I am taking my citizenship exam at 8:15 a.m. FEEL THE STRESS!"#"

June 7th I will still be with only one kid, and relaxing from the day before while volunteering for the Salvation Army's second hand store and celebrating my 30th birthday. Feel free to come see more for some coffee and cake :D


June 7th is also Gulli and Kiddi's birthday's, funny because they are twins, and live upstairs from me.

***I did not put my birthday on Facebook for a reason - I might cry if no one calls me, but sends me facebook messages, I want hugs, not messages! (greedy, I know)

I also have a birthday wish, and I dont often ask for something but I really really need good runners for my walks and I really really want these: shoes but I know they are expensive, so if any family reads this I would be so happy to help with buying them.

And I promise not to ask for anything else :D

No comments:

Post a Comment