Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ready to explode

  • school was changed to 3 nights a week instead of 2, the one extra night has made a huge difference and I am starting to dislike class for taking up so much time
  • walking around 10 km a day for exersise, feeling good, but it is time consuming
  • asthma doctor prescribes another steroid inhaler for the asthma - now I have three inhalers!- and pleads with me to find a new home for my dog. NEVER!
  • Allergy tests, round one, come in and I am allergic to dogs, no surprise, but crazy allergic to horses and cats. The doctor wants more tests in Rekjavík. I feel like Iḿ falling apart.
  • Organizing summer camps for the boys
  • Getting ready and handing in citizenship application. 
  • Preparing for the boys to switch schools in the fall
  • Volunteering an extra day a week, because I can not help myself!
  • Bought Kasper a new bike
  • Davíð is in finals
  • Packing a friends apartment - in a rush
  • Couchsurfers, English, Polish and Japanese 
The stress is ozzing out of my pores and comng off me in waves. If I snap at you, dont take it personally, I will feel better at the end of the month.

Just in time to turn 30.

5 comments:

  1. and the Conservatives won a majority government in Canada - disgusting!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13271083

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Sorry Ko-Leen but I must ask who you wanted in the goverment instead of the conservatives and the NDP,

    Tye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Oh goodie cause I thought you were going to say the liberals cause then id have to burst your bubble... which I dont want to and as to the conservative and NDP Majority I think should be good cause we actually may get some thing done for a party... what do you think


    Tye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:58 PM

    You are the most amazing woman. You are a super mom to your children, more than incredible wife to your husband and incredible friend.

    I do not know if anyone ever tells you that, but you frickin rock.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete