Wednesday, March 03, 2010

So Busy

I dont know how I manages to work, or how I will manage to do it again with three kids.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week, Kasper has light treatment. The dermatologist now thinks all the skin problems are from a lack of UV. The nurse jokingly suggested that we live in the wrong country.
Every Monday Kasper also has Occupational Therapy. We have explained to Stefán that it is like lessons for him to learn to play nicely.  This is actually in another town so it takes some traveling. Basically, Mondays are gone.
Tuesday nights I go out and play Pathfinders with some friends. Thursdays Davíð goes out to play Basketball. Basically the only nights out.
Other days are sprinkled with immunization appointments, dermatologists, regular pediatricians, dentists, eye doctors, hearing tests, parent teacher interviews, phycologists (bad spelling I know)....
The list goes on.
At least 2 hours a day goes towards homework. Kasper says I am mean and no one else has to work this hard. Maybe I am mean.
This is all on top of laundry, cooking, shopping, cleaning and caring for everyone.
With all this, an constantly feeding a baby, it is no wonder I get about 5 hours sleep a night, am always tired and have to schedule myself a shower.
But dont be fooled, I know exactly how good my life if and am incredibly grateful :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Speaking of kids Ko-Leen

    I need to talk to you soon so message me on crackbook as to when I can find you cause we really need to talk


    Tye

    ReplyDelete