Monday, January 14, 2008

The Week at a glance

It has been a busy week as usual and I have a lot to catch up on here, but this time it is not all my own fault. Davíð fixed the internet by leaving us with no internet for half a week. I love that guy.

I built a Lego rescue helicopter.

Kasper starting wearing Davíð's coat.
Stefán rediscovered huge mega blocks
Kasper started a new obsession with music, it all started with an ipod.
Stefán gets Rósa to sleep with a stuffed cat.
I am ver proud of my Lego work
Davíð even played with it.
Stefán wakes up a dozen times a night since getting his tonsils out. He is still feeling a little insecure.

Other News:

Rósa, our dog, has been diagnosed with a rare disease that causes her to be allergic to herself. After further blood tests the vet said she is doing well but could use some steroid treatments. She may still die very young.

Kasper is taking soccer, gymnastics and swimming this semester.

Stefán is in swimming and gymnastic lessons.

Davíð is back in school part time and I am back to working regular hours. Life is getting back to normal, and for that I am so thankful.

It seems I over worked myself out of 10 pounds over Christmas, not that I am complaining.

I also finally met Alice, a fellow Canadian who has lived in Iceland for ages and is now an Installation artist. I did not know what that was until she told me, she does mosaics. She also has two children, 12 and 9 and our first play and coffee date went famously, I see another great friendship growing here.

Now I must catch up on other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment