Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little different this time

That is the big question. What ever one want to know - Are you as sick as the other two?

With Kasper and Stefán I thought I was going to die - no exaggeration. I puked everyday, probably every hour or 2 for 9 months. A nightmare.

This time is different. I only puke 2 or 3 times a day - leading to stories that this might be a girl. But still, being done my first trimester now the nausea should be lifting but is actually only getting worse by the week, not better.

But this is better then last time, or the time before.

The only thing that is not better is the exhaustion. I blame age, I am almost 28 now and I was much younger with the others, but still, 28 is not so old is it?

I seem to need 12 hours of sleep at night, an afternoon nap and not to much moving around after 5.

How am I supposed to get anything done like this?

Low iron might be the problem, Im checking on it. But I need energy, now.

Another difference is the belly. At only 14 weeks I can certainly tell that I am pregnant, even though I have not gained any weight yet.

I hear they are all different and I have plenty more time to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment