Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Broken Hand?

On Monday I was called from work because there had been an accident and one of my boys was hurt. Nobody seemed to know which one but I went down to the hospital\doctors cause I guess it does not matter which kid was hurt.

So I got down there and it was Stefán. His hand and half his arm was all done up and they said they suspected his hand was broken but they were waiting on the x-rays. A large wooden lid from a sand box fell on his hand, then some kid was jumping on top of the lid. I suppose this hurt a lot.

I took Stefán home, my poor wounded boy. It was his right hand so he wanted help to eat, get dressed and even play with his toys. I was very accommodating until he wanted to go ride his bike.

Then I noticed he was only having troubles when some one was around to help him.

On Tuesday I took him to school and he loved the attention and showed his arm off to everyone, talking about how much it hurt.

Today, I was no longer convinced by him. The doctor said there was no break but he probably has some terrible bruising.

I took off all the wrapping and guess what......

Not a single mark on that boy.

He is so proud, he told me he grew back his broken bone, in 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment