Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back to school

I started my next round of Icelandic lessons today and it already looks better then the last ones I took.
Every Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I now have 2 hours of Icelandic lessons. This is great.
They have really good videos to teach conversation you will need. Today we learned how to ask for stuff at the pharmacy. What you might say if you needed something for a headache or twisted limb or cut. It was really neat.
The best part is that I am the only one in my class not from Poland and it must have been this way for some time because all the material is Polish - Icelandic, not English, but the teacher said she will try to find some English stuff for me.
Anyways, with my first day back in class, my brain hurts now and I must do something mindless for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment