Friday, July 13, 2012

where were you hiding?

I know I am taking forever to get through these Saskatchewan pictures and I really need to move on to the Toronto ones and I thought I was done. And I was wrong. A stray folder, 22 more pictures and no order. These are some pictures that should have been with other posts.

Kasper in Denny's

A fruity mixture for the little guy here

Kasper's food always looks better

The smallest and the biggest

Hanging out at the hotel pool

Practicing the technique 

Stefán at the hotel breakfast brunch.

Leópold can survive on chocolate milk alone

All you can eat? Bacon? Seriously, Kasper is hooked


robbery charging me 4.00 to rent a stroller so I can shop in Midtown mall. Like me spending money there is not enough.

Glenda at the Zoo

Lion

Hot dog roast together at the farm

Shantell, Dad and me!

Leó shopping for water in the Saskatoon airport

Stefán very tired, I now see the time and date is very wrong on my camera. It was actually very very early here. Maybe 5:00 a.m.

Handsome guy

Stefán back at the Bermans.

I think this was when Davíð went for a walk with them. Notice the trees?

Leó, at another Zoo in the Toronto area

No comments:

Post a Comment