Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A day on the farm

Our last full day in Saskatchewan was spent on the farm. A place full of fond memories for me so I was very happy to have the chance to share this with the boys.
The weather was windy, nothing of not to my boys who are used to the Icelandic weather, but no one else was happy with the weather.
The boys got a tour of our old trailer, no longer fit for anyone but mice and the odd raccoon, but still full of stuff.
The trailer that is out there now is a new addition by my Dads new wife. I guess they stay there while he is farming.
Here is a few pictures.




Leó and Grandpa Neil


Batman vs. Beetlejuice

The Grandpa tractor. Actually this is the neighbours that looks exactly the same. My Dad's was broken, very unlucky.

Stefán helping drive the tractor.

Aunty Shantell and Stefán

BBQ, Sask. style

Mattew and Caleb




mmmmm smoresss






Leó's first attempt at cooking







sisters in the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment