Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Things I can check off the list

If I had a list of things to see before I die, it might look like the list of things I have seen this week.

  • I have been accepted, paid the tuition for and finished the entrance exam into university
  • I have taken Leópold to school with out him crying
  • I have come home to see that my older children not only finished their homework, they also signed for each other in reading
  • I been, myself in the gym and on the treadmill, at 7:00 a.m.
  • I have a piece of tooth in my wallet*
*while I never, ever, thought I would lose a chunk of front tooth for seemly now reason, and while it makes me sad and I know it will cost a fortune to fix, it is kinda cool to look at.
On that note, my 8:30 appointment at the dentist on Friday can not come soon enough, until then, I refuse to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment