Monday, November 22, 2010

While I admit to not knowing everything, I must say:

  • A bankrupt town (Reykjanesbær) should not take over a bankrupt museum. I think, like anyone else, you should try to pay the bills you have before accepting new ones.
  • Museums were not meant to be big money makers. They are not amusement parks. I will never understand why anyone would try to make one into another. 
  • There is nothing wrong with taking the bus, and there is no reason to feel sorry for me. Aside from the odd grocery shopping trip I actually prefer the bus, and it saves me a lot of money. 
  • Judging from the amount of garbage around the garbage bins and the lack of garbage inside, I think it is fair to assume that the residents of Ásbrú have some sort of motor skill problems and can not lift the lid on the bins, that or they could be the definition to the word 'Trashy'. Today I even saw my neighbor get in his work car, drive up to the bins, throw everything (work garbage) on the the ground by the bin and drive away. And fire extinguishers! Who throws away fire extinguishers?
  • I know that my baby is over one now, and he is still breastfeeding, and I know it seems a little strange, mostly because he looks so big. BUT this is our choice. I don't see any reason to make him stop, he isn't that old and its good for him, so why not? (on the bright side he doesn't use a bottle)
  • I think the idea for voting in the people to make the new constitution (to lazy to find the links) was terribly done. By giving a list of 526 candidates it makes it impossible to make a proper educated choice. I think they should have made each person that applied have 500 or even 1000 signatures, with kenitellas, to go with the application, to show determination and seriousness about this. This would have narrowed down the candidates considerably. 
and thats about enough complaining for today huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment