Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another small complaint

How did this happen?

Seems like only yesterday I was drinking it up with Janielle and slaving away at Humpty's, life was good, simple and good. I was young.

And I know my children birthdays are not about me but really, where did the time go?

My oldest will be 10 on Sunday. 10, a decade. I have been a parent for an entire decade, 10 whole years.

So these fun simple days I remember were actually a really long time ago.

Life is still good, actually it is even better, but it is no longer simple, and I have to accept that I'm old now. Kasper is proof of that.

He is like a trophy to say 'I have survived being a Mom for 10 years' and I have the dark circles under my eyers to prove it.

But enough whining from me, my oldest baby is growing up and I am so proud of him.

And if you know where I live you are invited to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment