Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cristen

Our latest couchsurfer, who is here now, is named Cristen. She is from Texas and won a trip round the world through a photography contest.
It has been great, Davíð and I went for a drive while she watched the boys and she even took the dog for a nice walk - now this is what guests are for.

Now part of me thinks that accepting couchsurfers , when I am expecting a baby so soon, might not be the best idea. But the other part says: why not be nice? and it might come in handy to have someone in the house, just in case.

But I have now changed my profile and will not be accepting anymore requests for the next few months.

The last pair comes on Thursday, then we are having a break, but I will miss the adventures and meeting people.

It really has been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment