Monday, August 03, 2009

I will give you a home!

In Ásbrú it is common practice to simply abandon furniture in the recreation room.
Because these apartments are so big, when people move the often realize they will not have enough room in there new place for all this stuff.
I did know this before hand, so when we moved here, I was not all that worried about furniture.
And look at these treasures I found! Two beautiful lazyboys and another leather loveseat.
OK OK OK, I know nothing matches, but these are all so comfortable.
I will give this furniture a home, put it to use, I plan on having guests.
But when you come to visit, pretend to be color blind.




I am also kinda considering starting to sell this furniture I find everywhere on barnaland, for a little extra money. I just have not decided yet if it is OK to sell what someone else throws away...

1 comment:

  1. Michal4:31 AM

    I think it's OK to sell what is obviously not wanted. As long as it's in good condition and you're not ripping people off.

    Comfy furniture is great!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete