Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shapeshifting

I am now 29 weeks pregnant and honestly can not believe how fast it is going.

It seems like only yesterday that we found out, and now I can not stand, sit or lie in one position very long with out being uncomfortable.

My bones hurt, but I hear this is normal with the third and so one.

Should drink more milk....

How pregnant I look depends on the baby. Sometimes I think he pushes out and I feel about to explode, then I look huge. Sometimes he leans in and I hardly look pregnant at all, but my back will hurt more.

I would live in a swimming pool if i could, it is the only place I do not feel like a beached whale. I am even used to the naked showering and washing now, even pregnant. I just hope no one tries to touch my belly in the shower....

Only 11 weeks to go, unless I am late and this often happens with me, but we still have no idea of a name.

I guess this will be a last minute decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment