Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tye!

Today is one of my dearest siblings birthdays.

Yippee!

Although I feel awful being so far there is no way to be there for him, I know he will still have a great time,

in the Tye way.

In the spirit of this lovely day I think I will tell you about this one time my mom wanted Shantell and I to clean Tye's room. He was about 10.

We found some tool box full of moldy sandwiches and he screamed that he was keeping them they were important.

I am happy he doesn't keep sandwiches in his room anymore, but I am more happy we do not have to clean his room anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Thats your mom being loony-tunes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Hey
    I dont remember anythhng of that time it makes me wonder where sherry and the rest of us were living........mmmmmmmmmmm

    Thanks for including me on you blog and thank you for the birthday wishes




    Tye

    ReplyDelete