Sunday, December 07, 2008

Old News

Because I, ok, no good excuse, but I have not posted in a week now.

Terrible I know.

Last Sunday the town had people drive around to all the houses and give advent calenders and tooth paste to all the kids - so we actually could start our calenders on the first. This was so cute and thoughtful, and most likely expensive. It looks like we are not seeing any cut backs yet because I would assume a service like that would be one of the first to go.

Icelandic lessons ended and the new ones do not start until late January. We had a party with cake and coffee and Icelandic Christmas pop, good times. I even wrote my test and did the evaluation. Best part being the Polish instructions.

I heard some great about my place. If you already live in these apartments you have the option of buying them from the town and my place is cheap, only 3 million. The only problem being that I am super poor.

Last night I saw the most beautiful northern lights ever. The entire sky was white, purple and green and the colors danced, even swirled. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment