Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What do I know?

Apparently nothing about airplanes.







Fail
Results are tallied. You scored 23 knowledge base!
I am sorry, you have failed my test. If your head is in the clouds and your imagination is flying, it is clearly not on the same altitude or traffic patterns as airplanes. If you open your eyes next time your in the airport and pay some attention to what is going on next to you, you will be able to do much better next time you take my test!







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on knowledge base
Link: The Airline Knowledge Test written by houstonpink on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments:

Post a Comment